THREE MAYA KINGDOMS
PlacesTikal, Rio Dulce, Livingstone, Puerto Barrios, San pedro Sula, Quiriguá
Type of tripMultiple thematic tour
DURATION: 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS
DAY 1: Copán – Quiriguá – Tikal.
Transfer to Tikal (Guatemala) with a bilingual guide.
Visit to the World Heritage Quiriguá Archaeological Site.
DAY 2: Tikal – Río Dulce.
Guided tour to the World Heritage Site of Tikal Main Archaeological Park and the Museum.
Transfer to Río Dulce which is located between Quiriguá and Tikal.
DAY 3: Rio Dulce – Livingston – Puerto Barrios – San Pedro Sula.
Boat trip to Livingston where you will have lunch. Then you will go on towards Puerto Barrios.
DAY 4: San Pedro Sula – Departure.
· All land transfers according to the itinerary in A/C unit
· excursions and entrance fees with a bilingual guide (Spanish/English)
· 1 night accommodation at the Hotel Villa Maya
· 1 night at the Hotel Banana Palms
· 1 night at the Hotel Gran Sula or similar
· 2 lunches
· 1 box lunch
· 3 breakfast